8th May 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic use and course content of SAP?

hi sir i m abhishek kumar i m doing engineerin and i am 3rd year student.i wnat to know about the course SAP.what is its basic use and what have to study in it.i dont have knowledge in programming language C.

14th March 2012, 11:59 PM
hikprakash

Default Re: What is the basic use and course content of SAP?

Dear

SAP(Software Programming System) it has N number of modules and it covers the different aspects of running a modern corporation, finance, inventory control, payroll, purchase dept etc. this is introduced by german software companies.
Its very valued computer course and very good vacancy in abroad. SAP products focus on ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning)
The term ERP originally implied systems designed to plan the use of enterprise-wide resources. its typically attempt to cover all basic functions of an organization, regardless of the organization's business or charter, business, non profit organization, non government organizations and other large entities utilize ERP systems.
In Sap there is a module with codes. First of if you want to know sap you should learn T-Codes(Transaction Codes) it has some specific modules. SAP PP(Production and Planning) and SAP MM(Material and Management).
In my point of view there is good scope for this course in future..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?