22nd May 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Scope of jobs in IT sector after doing MBA in Marketing?

I have completed mba in marketing, I am interesting to do job in software field but I don't know what kind of course is need for an mba marketing people to enter into software field so pls help me what type of course is useful to me for a software job.

Related Questions:
  1. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  2. Scope of Marketing jobs in future?
  3. Jobs in government sector after completing MBA in marketing?
  4. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  5. Jobs in banking sector after MBA in Marketing and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can the candidates of MBA with Marketing as Minor specialization apply for Marketing Jobs in Government sector?
  7. Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.
  8. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  9. Jobs opportunities in private sector after doing Marketing Honors?
  10. Is there any scope in private MBA in Marketing and HR? Colleges providing good jobs?
  11. Can I get jobs in Banking Sector while working in MNC in marketing? What type of jobs are there?
  12. What is the scope of MBA in Agribusiness? Which type of jobs could I get after doing it? Is it beneficial for getting in banking sector
  13. Any better vacancy available for MBA Marketing students in government or private sector?
  14. How to join in Public Sector Companies after MBA marketing? I am pursuing MBA marketing
  15. Does MBA in HR and Marketing have good career scope?
  16. Which are he jobs in PSU's after MBA Marketing and Finance? Scope of PGDCA in PSU companies?
  17. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  18. Is there a better scope in MBA correspondence in IT and Marketing?
23rd May 2015, 12:43 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Scope of jobs in IT sector after doing MBA in Marketing?

There are many Software courses in the market which will help you to get into IT Sector.

As you completed MBA in marketing , it is better to do anyone of the following courses.

~ SAP Business objects
~ SAP BI
~ SAP Sales and distribution
~ Oracle Applications (functional)
~ Oracle (d2k)
~ SAP pi
~ SAP Bw
~ Dataware housing

Give first preference to SAP BO course , then to Sap sd course.

~ In sap bo course , you should mainly concentrate on the topics like ,

> Universe designing
> Information design tool , universe design tool
> Web intelligence tool
> Dashboards
> CMC , CMS , CCM (Admin topics)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?