10th June 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I get SAP certificate and What is the eligibility criteria to do this certification course?

Hello sir, I am presently working in Infosys BPO limited using SAP. I have an year experience in this role and somewhere I heard that we need to work in SAP either in company or as an Individual about 2 to 3 years. So please let me know about all this and what is the eligibility criteria to do this certification course and how can I get SAP certificate ?

11th June 2016, 12:59 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I get SAP certificate and What is the eligibility criteria to do this certification course?

This is not all about what you heard, you might have heard wrong or someone might have interpreted the logic behind the SAP mistakenly.

If you are working in Infosys BPO using SAP, so till the time you are working there in that particular project you have to use that technology called SAP, but it doe snot means that everywhere SAP technology is used. It depends on the company and the technology they use.

Coming to the year, it meant to say that till the time that is if you are working for 2 or 3 years there you have to work in the SAP technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?