14th June 2020, 12:32 PM
Jelsin albeto

What are the benefits of opting Mathematics with Biology subject combination?

What are the benefits of studying Bio-Mathematics in Intermediate? And, what about doing Graduation with same subject category? Are there job opportunities for Bio-Maths group candidates?

15th June 2020, 10:50 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of opting Mathematics with Biology subject combination?

Yes, you will get benefits of pursuing 10+2 standard with Mathematics as well as Biology. In this way, your stream would become PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology).

Here, you will have opportunities for pursuing higher education in Medical as well as Engineering as per your subjects selection in 10+2. Not only this, you can pursue those courses also that are specially offered to those candidates who choose PCMB stream. Some of those courses include Genetic Engineering that is available in few colleges only.

For pursuing this course, you should have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate. And the course fee of this course is nearly 10 to 12 lakhs.

Genetic Engineering can be pursue from following listed colleges:
  • SRM Engineering College, Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu
  • Sharda University, Greater Noida
  • Bharath University, BIHER, Chennai, Tamilnadu
  • Sharda University, School of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida
  • Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
  • Bharath University, Chennai
  • Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?