13th August 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for All India Pre-Medical Test/NEET having combination of Biology and Mathematics?

I have Biology plus Mathematics in 11th and 12th class. Can I give All India Pre-Medical Test NEET and other medical related exam? Many people said that a student who have Mathematics and Biology can not give PMT exams. Is it true?

14th August 2018, 05:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for All India Pre-Medical Test/NEET having combination of Biology and Mathematics?

Yes, you can apply for admission in NEET examination. It is conducted by CBSE. Examination is conducted for admission in medical courses.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with minimum 50%.

Candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear in examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible to get admission. So, you can apply for the examination.
14th August 2018, 06:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for All India Pre-Medical Test/NEET having combination of Biology and Mathematics?

NEET ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ) is conducted by CBSE for admission in medial courses in government as well as private colleges.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper. So, even if you have done 12th with Biology as well as Mathematics as main paper then also you are eligible to appear in examination.

Candidates after qualifying in the examination will become eligible to get admission. For more information visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
14th August 2018, 06:04 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

NEET stands for National Eligibility Entrance Test. It is earlier conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education but now it will be conducted by National Test Agency for admission in MBBS or BDS courses.

This is now single entrance exam for admission in medical courses in any medical colleges of India.

Eligibility for NEET -

Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Biology ,Physics,Chemistry as compulsory subjects .
You can take Mathematics as as an optional subject .
Age limit is between 17 to 25 years.
Final year candidates may also apply.

For more information log on to www.neet.in
15th August 2018, 08:41 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear in NEET is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Biotechnology as main paper with minimum 50%.

So, other than this if you have any extra qualification still you are eligible to appear in examination.

Examination is conducted every year. So, you have to appear and qualify in examination for admission in medical courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?