23rd September 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the best career option after completing BSc Physics with computer application

i am copleted bsc physics with computer application.what are the best career options ?

15th March 2013, 06:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best career option after completing BSc Physics with computer application

You can try for Officer level position in banks. Probationary Officer jobs in nationalized banks are suitable for you. Graduate level jobs in civil services, defense, etc can be opted. Career opportunities will increase, if you are interested in higher studies like MCA, M.Sc and MBA. M.Sc holders in physics can work as Junior Research Fellow, Lecturer, Project Assistant, etc in reputed firms.
24th March 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best career option after completing BSc Physics with computer application

what are the entrence exams there to a gratuate of BSc physics?
10th October 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am copleted bsc physics with computer application.what are the best career options ?
i don't no
14th November 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bsc with physics, maths and computer application and now i want to go in deffence field and want to become a pilot so plz suggest me for my better career
5th April 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Yea i have one question i complete my b.sc maths w ca i go to job which kind of job i will go
22nd June 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

what are best career options after completing Bsc in physics with computer application? Bsc in physics or Bsc in physics with computer application,which one is best to get a good career?
29th June 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i join nasa after completing bsc physics with computer application
8th March 2020, 04:30 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You can either go for msc for your further studies
There are many career options
You can either become a
Teacher
A research
Work in some firms
Work for institutions
It has a great demand in foreign countries
12th May 2020, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Does B.sc physics and computer application is a good course?can I know about the job opportunities after completing this
12th September 2020, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course bsc physics or BSC physics with computer applications? what is its scope?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?