26th August 2011, 06:00 PM
manorajlovely

What are the requirements to join mechanical engineering in Germany?

couuld u please tell me what are the requirements to join mechanical engineering in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  2. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  3. What are the requirements to join mechanical engineering in Germany?
  4. What are the requirements to do mechanical engineering job in Germany?
  5. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student? -- [New]
  7. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  8. What are the basic requirements for doing MS in Germany?
  9. How can I join Mechatronics course in Germany after completing final year engineering in Mechanical?
  10. Requirements to do Automobile engineering in Germany under good universities?
  11. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  12. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  13. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  15. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  16. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
13th January 2016, 12:00 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the requirements to join mechanical engineering in Germany?

Requirements to join mechanical engineering in Germany

List of Documents to Complete Your Application
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Two Letters of Recommendation
Digital Photograph
University Transcript of Records (if possible with a conversion of your credit points in ECTS)
University Degree Certificate
Proof Language Profiency
Letter of Intent
Proof of practical work experience of as a rule not less than 1 year.

Academic Requirements
Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Science related to your envisioned study programme awarded by an internationally recoznised university.
Awesome performance in your undergraduate studies.

From 2016, students will have the chance to acquire the German knowledge until the requested B1 level prior to the beginning of the master's programme at RWTH Aachen University. The RWTH International Academy will therefore offer a Master's College for Textile students with a prepraratory intensive German course and technical courses.

Letter of Recommendation
your relationship to the author
your personal traits and goals
your academic/professional history
your qualities/achievements/ambitions in your respective field
bear the stamp of the issuing institution/company

Additional Requirements - Professional Work Experience
Date of joining and, if applicable, resignation date
Complete address and stamp of the company
Weekly hours
Job position
Contact details and reference of supervisor
Short task description
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?