1st March 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the best IAS coaching institutes in India? How to prepare for IAS exam while doing a job?

What are the best ias coaching institutes in india? and how to prepare for ias exam while doing job? please give me valuable info.

1st April 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the best IAS coaching institutes in India? How to prepare for IAS exam while doing a job?

please tell me best and successfull coaching class for IAS preparation in Marathi
22nd May 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the best IAS coaching institutes in India? How to prepare for IAS exam while doing a job?

i am in class 10 i want to start my prepration now so what should i do
23rd May 2013, 08:07 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

Best Coaching Center Of IAS exam in India;-

1) Paradigm IAS Academy, Mumbai
Phone-09822549687
Email - [email protected]

2) Dhruv Academy
Phone- 09819773970

3) Lakshya IPS Academy
Phone - 9223209699, 9820971345

4) Academy of Competitive Examinations
Phone - 9820242924

5) A.A. Shah's IAS Institute, Mumbai
Phone - 09004078746, 022-64509150

6) Mr. Madhava Janarthanan K.P.
Phone - 09869518722

All the best..................
23rd May 2013, 09:38 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Best IAS Coaching Institutes in India:-

-Elite Academy - Mumbai
-Rau's Study Circle for IAS - Delhi
-Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd. - Chennai
-Brain Tree India - Hyderabad
-Astitva I.C.S. - Jaipur
-Chanakya IAS Academy - Delhi
-Career Plus - Delhi
-Vajiram and Ravi's IAS Academy - Delhi
-Khan Study Circle - Delhi
-Blaze IAS Academy - Punjab
-Achiever's IAS Classes - Mumbai

While doing job you can prepare for IAS exam with the assistance of any good Coaching Institutes nearer to your stay. You can also take assistance of study materials available in market. First of all you should be well verged with current affairs daily by regularly reading National News Papers, magazines etc.
14th July 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

duration of such preparatory training
26th September 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

presently i m preparing for iit but according to my performance it seems impossible for good. I m good in social science .what should i do?
30th September 2013, 02:41 PM
sakhi jaiswal
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the best ias coaching institutes in india? and how to prepare for ias exam while doing job? please give me valuable info.
IAS requires full dedication and hardwork. It's not that easy to crack as the best students throughout the country are also preparing for the same. so u must opt for some online or offline coaching that could help u in brushing up your skills. Being on job, what suits most of the candidates is online coaching. There are a variety of choices for the same.
for online course u can check : http://www.wiziq.com/course/119-ias-general-studies-prelimnary-course

hope it was helpful
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?