30th April 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the options available for me after completing BSc Zoology? What are the job prospects?

i have completed m BSc zoology.what are the options for me,for my further studies ,and job prospect

18th March 2013, 06:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available for me after completing BSc Zoology? What are the job prospects?

You can look for higher studies in zoology or other streams. M.Sc in Zoology/Applied Zoology is suitable options. MCA, MBA, MCM, MFA, etc are other higher study options. You can work in the role of zoologist, zookeeper, wildlife educator and wildlife rehabilitator. You can also try for the job position of Biological Laboratory Technician, Animal Behaviorists, Conservationist, and Rehabilitators.
4th July 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options available for me after completing BSc Zoology? What are the job prospects?

which is cource in after zoology
11th July 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

what have the best job after BSc with zoology (hons)
11th April 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to do genetic engenering i hve completed the bsc in zoology nd chemistry. how to get there and what r the scope in that?
12th May 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.sc in zoology I want to know about best carrer options aftr it
8th June 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.I'm a bsc zoology student.I'm not interesting to take MSC in zoology what are the other job orientation field after zoology
21st July 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of bsc zoology,chemistry.botany.........i hope to get best marks in annuals......but i dont know what should i do next???????........i want to decide a specific field for my future.................................and i dont know what should be that one??????plzzzzz guide me....
3rd October 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am doing b.sc now
I want to know options after b.sc
My intrest is in chemistry subject
22nd October 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the options available for me after completining bsc in general (sub-botany zoology chemistry)???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?