11th June 2012, 02:31 PM
AngelB

What are the best options in engineering college for me after scoring 56000 AIR in AIEE?

I ranked in 56000(AIR) in aieee 2012. my rank is in 4000 in delhi region, gen category. what are my best options in engg colleges and fields??? please help....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in BMS engineering college after scoring 56000 rank in CET? -- [New]
  2. Best suitable colleges for me after scoring AIR of 56000 in AIEEE and category rank of 41000?
  3. Will I get into VIT after scoring 56000 rank?
  4. Admission in a good college after scoring 21 in AIEEE with AIR of 690675 under SC category?
  5. Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I expect admission in a good engineering college like NIT after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE in SC category?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in any college in Mumbai to pursue Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Any chance to get in any engineering college after scoring a rank of 322211 in AIEEE?
  9. Admission in MP government engineering college after scoring an AIR of 56156?
  10. Can I get any government engineering college after scoring AIEEE AIR of 33150?
  11. In which engineering college can I get after scoring 140000 AIR?
  12. Which are the suitable engineering colleges for me that I can get after scoring AIEEE AIR of 160295 and UPSEE rank of 51519?
  13. What are the options available for me after scoring 545 in GATE with 1880 AIR? Can I apply in NIT?
  14. Can I get any colleges in Gujarat after scoring 60,000 AIR? What are the other options for me?
  15. Can I get Kongu engineering college of KCT, CBE after scoring 22.67 in GATE with 18499 AIR?
  16. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  17. Can I get government engineering college in Rajasthan and Punjab through AIEEE state counseling after scoring AIR of 253308 in AIEEE?
  18. Which college can I get in Haryana after scoring 21 in AIEE? I belong to OBC category
14th August 2012, 08:05 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the best options in engineering college for me after scoring 56000 AIR in AIEE?

Hi dear..

You have got a nice rank in AIEEE and can get many institutes. Here I have attached a list of colleges (the number before each college name represents it's rank) . Fill your preference sheet accordingly.

And yes, try for these colleges too :-

~> DCRUST
~> JAYPEE NOIDA
~> YMCA
~> ITM Gurgaon

All the best..!!

With Warm Regards
Sammy
Attached Files
File Type: docx (IIT).docx(17.3 KB, 49 views)
14th August 2012, 09:13 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the best options in engineering college for me after scoring 56000 AIR in AIEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelB View Post
I ranked in 56000(AIR) in aieee 2012. my rank is in 4000 in delhi region, gen category. what are my best options in engg colleges and fields??? please help....
Very few engineering colleges are still taking admission as their seats for allotted branch is over. However, many reputed and recognized deemed universities/colleges are still taking admission in engineering. there are different branches - civil ,mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology etc. I would advice you to choose the branch taking into consideration your skills and interest. Also see what would be the job prospect after 4 years in the branch you take. prepare your future planning before zeroing in on any branch.

As you have an AIR of 56000 its quite better. Hence, you have a bright chance of getting into a reputed and deemed university. But, do remember one thing that class 12 aggregate marks also plays a vital role in getting you a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?