13th June 2011, 05:40 PM
neetu55

Any chance to get in any engineering college after scoring a rank of 322211 in AIEEE?

my rank in aiee is 322211,this is my all india rank.is it any chance to get admission in any enjeniring collge

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get in any college for Civil engineering,CS,ETC,Electrical after scoring 2351 rank in AIEEE?
  2. Will I get a chance in any NIT college after scoring AIEEE rank of 30,000? My state rank is 1500
  3. Any chance of getting a government college after scoring an AIEEE rank of 134790 and category rank of 5876?
  4. Any chance for a government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE?
  5. What is my chance for chemical engineering after scoring an AIR of 24534 in AIEEE?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 119476 rank in AIEEE and 12373 rank in MPPET? Any chance for government college?
  7. Are there any chances for me in Government Colleges after scoring 152 in AIEEE?
  8. Which AIEEE colleges can I get after scoring 27,000 AIR and 3500 state rank in UP for state trade? Any chance for NIT Warangal?
  9. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  10. Any chance of getting admission in government college after scoring 14202?
  11. Best engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 48683 rank in AIEEE?
  12. Can I get a chance in government engineering college after scoring 6175 rank in West Bengal JEE? -- [New]
  13. Can I get a chance in government engineering college after scoring 10254 rank in WB engineering exam
  14. Seat after scoring 87582 rank in AIEEE? Seat in Surathkal engineering college after scoring Karnataka rank of 1727?
  15. Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a chance in government college after scoring 22333 GN rank and SC rank of 1531?
  18. Where can I take admission in government college after scoring AIEEE rank of 9246
5th April 2015, 06:49 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Any chance to get in any engineering college after scoring a rank of 322211 in AIEEE?

Engineering is the branch of science that deals with a lot of core technical studies and theoretical practices. It is also considered as a field of work which is evergreen and always in demand. In view of the same, a lot of students these days are focusing towards becoming and engineer and thereby striving to get a better life for themselves and their families.

Of course you have to clear your schooling education before taking up a graduation in B.Tech/Engineering, I assume you have passed the same with proper aggregate. Here are a few eligibility conditions that need to be met to be able to take up B.Tech:

1. Passed your Class 12th boards from a recognized school with more than 60% aggregate.
2. You should have studies Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your core subjects. If you have not studies any of these three, you are simply not eligible to take up B.Tech.
3. You need to attempt the top Engineering Entrance exams in the country namely IIT JEE, AIEEE, WB JEE, SRMEEE, VITEEE, BITSAT and others in order to get admission in a good college.
4. Last but not the least; you must score a decent rank so that you stand a chance to get a seat in this competitive environment.

Now that you have given AIEEE, it means you already pass the first three requirements pretty well. However, the rank that you have fetched in AIEEE is not very impressive to fetch you a seat in any of the top govt/private colleges.

In such a scenario, I would suggest you to take another year and start preparing sincerely for the next attempt. It would not only increase your knowledge but also make you more mature in terms of technical knowledge and exam handling capabilities.

If you do not wish to waste a year in preparations and decide to take up B.Tech this year, then the private colleges are always ready to welcome you with open doors. Some of the best private colleges in the country are:

1. Amity University
2. SRM University
3. Lovely Professional University
4. Manipal University
5. Vellore Institute of Technology

and many more...

Also note that the private colleges are usually sky high on their fees structure and you must re-think about its worthiness before joining one.

I would suggest you to decide on one option that suits you the best and then consult your parents regarding the same. They would be the best to guide you about the same.

In short, it is really not likely to get an engineering college admission with 322211 rank in AIEEE.

Last edited by ranjeet250490; 9th April 2015 at 01:17 AM. Reason: As suggested by Support
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?