19th May 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in any college in Mumbai to pursue Mechanical Engineering?

sir,
i want to pursue mechanical engineering and i have given my AIEE . i have not given any other entrance exam. is it possible for me to get admission in a college in Mumbai with only my AIEE marks?. does the marks i score in my 12TH exam have any importance to help me get admission in a mechanical engineering college???

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get admission in Mumbai or Pune if I want to pursue Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges i which I can get admission?
  2. How can I join IIT after completing diploma in IT? What is the procedure to join lateral entry
  3. Should I apply for NCC-C through Headquarter to join SSB being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  6. Should I get admission in government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune after scoring 70 to 75%?
  7. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  8. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  9. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  11. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  13. How can I get admission in part time M.E in industrial engineering or mechanical engineering in Mumbai?
  14. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  17. Procedure for admission in B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IME Mumbai?
  18. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
24th November 2014, 10:33 AM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in any college in Mumbai to pursue Mechanical Engineering?

You can get admission in Engineering. There are so many Government and Private colleges in Mumbai. If you obtain rank under 5000 you can get admission in best colleges of Mumbai. The marks which you will score in 12th exam will very be important to get better rank. If your 12th percentage will be high it will be beneficial for you. Because 40% weightage of your 12th marks will be given to JEE Mains exam.
Some colleges in Mumbai are following in which you can get admission throw JEE Mains:-
IIT Bombay - Indian Institute of Technology
Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (MUICT-M)
Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
Don Bosco Institute Of Technology
Premier Automobiles Road
Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg
M.H. SABOO SIDDIK COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Rizvi College of Engineering
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?