1st November 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the best way to follow for completion of B.Sc Maths course?

What is the best way to follow for completion of B.Sc Maths course? I am feeling it bit hard now and am not sure if I will complete the course without any backlogs. So, it would be really helpful if you can give me your suggestions and guidance?

Thanks!

30th April 2017, 11:03 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the best way to follow for completion of B.Sc Maths course?

I am providing you some of the best tips for completion of B.Sc Maths course are given below-

>>Manage your time properly.

>>You must learn & understand the real concept of a subject & which all types of question shall be given more importance.

>>Divide the time for each section.

>>Time management could be more efficient if mock test papers are solved on regular basis.

>>Collect as many question papers of past years as possible and solve them.

>>You concentrate well on the syllabus.

>>Be focus and determined.

>>Know your strength and weakness.

>>Revise the each subject as much as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?