13th May 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?

What is the procedure to follow to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? I just wanted to know the procedure and the process which I need to follow up to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  2. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  3. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  4. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  5. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  6. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  7. How may I get details about Nearest study center from Kolkata for M.Phil-Ph.D through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University after completing MBA in O.M?
  8. How may I do internship in Patna? I'm pursuing MBA from manipal university, Sikkim
  9. How to do Ph.D in IT Ihave done MCA from Sikkim Manipal University
  10. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  11. How to do Ph.D after passing MBA?
  12. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  13. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Are candidates having MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal university eligible for NET?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Kolkata after completion of MCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  18. How to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal University after doing B.Com
14th May 2015, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?

Mostly Universities released Ph.D admission notification every year and you have to apply on a prescribed format during that time. You must have a Master's degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D admission. You have to keep an eye on the Ph.D notification of Sikkim Manipal University and apply accordingly.

If you have NET/SLET/JRF/GATE scores then you just have to appear for the interview stage. Also, those who have M.Phil or 5 years of professional experience can apply without appearing for entrance exam. You have to select a topic for your research work and get it approved by your Ph.D guide to start work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?