28th March 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

What is a better field after 12th science without grouping?

what is better field after 12th science without grouping

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available for girls in aviation field? What should I do for the same? Currently I am in 12th(Science) and preparing for board and MHT-CET
  2. Career options after 12th for a science student? Also, can I change my field to commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Career in physics as a physicist after 12th science?
  4. BCA or BHM, which is better for 12th science student?
  5. Which field should I go for after passing 12th science?
  6. Career options available after opting for Maths+Computers after 10th? What are the job chances available for me?
  7. After passing 12th should I go to CET or not? How should I enter Biotech field after 12th? Percentage required in this field?
  8. Which are the diploma courses that I can join after passing science? I have failed in 12th science
  9. Which field should I choose after passing 12th with PCM computer science?
  10. Which field should I choose between MBA and Engineering after 12th? Can I do MBA after 12th?
  11. Which field to choose after 12th Science with Maths?
  12. Which courses can I do after 12th so that I could boost my career? Which field to take in 11th, Commerce/Science/Arts?
  13. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  14. Is it possible to go for MBA in IT after BBA or BBM?
  15. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
  16. In which field can I enter after scoring 64% in 12th science(biology)?
  17. How to go in any medical field after passing 12th Maths and Bio Science?
  18. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
29th March 2015, 02:13 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is a better field after 12th science without grouping?

After you passed the 12th standard with Science various jobs and career options are there for you where you can get a good salaried job.
After passing the 12th standard you can apply for the clerical jobs in banking sector and in educational departments in government of India and also in state governments.

You are eligible to apply for the SSC exams for various posts as Clerks and constable of L.D.C. and U.D.C. having the pattern of-
written test
physical test
interview.
The written will be based on General knowledge, reasoning, Math and English and that till upto 10th standard.

in most of the states jobs in group C and D are based on the 12th standard where you can apply for police department for the post of the constable and panchyat secretary, Canal patwari and also some of the clerical posts can be applied.

After 12th you can also apply for the further education if you have interest in studying you can go for many courses after 12th are-
B.tech, B.sc, B.A. , M.tech.

On the bases of 12th can also be applied in RRB (Railway recruitment board) for various posts as- Station master, Ticket collector,ticket examiner, guard,technician, assistant station master.

Can also be applied for the N.D.A. ( National Defense Academy) for the- Air force
Indian army
Indian navy

Can also apply for the accountant, peon, clerks posts in co-operate sector if have some basic knowledge of the computer.

Thank you.
29th March 2015, 03:47 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Please note that

# All the fields have its own importance and career prospects. We neither rule out the importance of any field nor exagerate the importance of any particular field.

# Suggesting any field to any one entirely depends upon his/her capability, interested, knowledge and performance.

# We are totally unaware of your strengths and weaknesses. We can only suggest you any field after getting familiar with your interest, knowledge in that particular field, experience gained, ability etc.

# You may communicate again to us with detailed information about your background, acadmic performance, interest, strength etc so that we can provide you the best answer your query.

# You may take the valuable advice from your teachers, parents and any expert.

# By the way, few courses are listed below after 10+2 in Biology:

* MBBS
* BDS
* BAMS
* BUMS
* BPT
* B.Sc (Forestry)
* B.Sc (Agriculture)
* and many more courses
29th May 2019, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I have got 50% in 12th and not clearing grouping then what can I do?
5th June 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I have got 57 percentage in 12th board and I cannot clear my grouping. My cast is OBC (NT3), which type of course i do?
4th September 2020, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I have got 50 Percentage in 12th board and I cannot clear my grouping. My cast is open,which type of course I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?