19th August 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Which field should I go for after passing 12th science?

I m soo confused that after 12th sci (maths)in which field I should go for ......so kindly guide me that in which field I should proceed for???

Related Questions:
  1. Which field should I go for after passing 12th science?
  2. Which are the diploma courses that I can join after passing science? I have failed in 12th science
  3. Which field should I choose after passing 12th with PCM computer science?
  4. How to go in any medical field after passing 12th Maths and Bio Science?
  5. Which field should I choose after passing 12th?
  6. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
  7. Whicha re the best courses for science after passing 12th
  8. Career options after 12th for a science student? Also, can I change my field to commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the career options available for girls in aviation field? What should I do for the same? Currently I am in 12th(Science) and preparing for board and MHT-CET
  10. Which field should I choose for 11th and 12th after passing 10th to become a new anchor?
  11. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  12. Career in physics as a physicist after 12th science?
  13. What can I do in medical field after passing 12th science? How could I afford the coaching in Aakash and other coachings?
  14. Career options available after opting for Maths+Computers after 10th? What are the job chances available for me?
  15. What are the jobs available for a student studying commerce?
  16. How to join hotel management field after passing 12th?
  17. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad? -- [New]
  18. What are the career options after passing 12th science?
28th April 2015, 07:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field should I go for after passing 12th science?

You have many option after passing your 12th Science with Mathematics out of which the most job oriented options for you are given below :-

--You can go for engineering course with your interested trade because it has much scope in the future as the world is getting more digital and technical day by day .For the same course you should go for various engineering entrance examination like JEE , State engineering entrance examination etc. for admission in college with high placements .

-- You can go for the defense field if you are interested towards the same for which you have to go through NDA examination .

-- You can go for B.Sc agriculture for better options in the agriculture field as it has nice scope in the agriculture based country like India.

-- You can go for your further studies like graduation , post graduation etc. after which you will have more options in the field of banking sector , civil services , law field , teaching profession , management field , CA and much more.

-- You can go for business field if you are not interested in the above options.

You can select the option which suits you the best and there are much more options for you for which you can look too if you are interested in it .
28th April 2015, 11:01 PM
Paliyal79

hello friend
after passing the 10+2 lass in non medical stream, you have many field to build up your career.
1. If you want to serve the countary in engneering field, then you can apply for IIT-JEE entrance for b.tech.
2. In defence, you can apply for NDA and at lower level, you can apply in the reuirement rallies conduted by Indian Airforce and Indian Navy for sailors etc.
3. Also, you can do the B.Sc, BBA, BCA, etc courses after 10+2.
I hope the info help you.
Best of luck
28th April 2015, 11:12 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

There are many fields after passing 12th in science.The best field in Science is Engineering there are many Engineering courses like
  1. Computer Science and Engineering
  2. Civil Engineering
  3. Mechanical Engineering
  4. Electrical Engineering
  5. Electronics & Communication Engineering
  6. Biotechnology
  7. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
  8. Aeronautical Engineering
  9. Agricultural Engineering
  10. Petroleum Engineering
  11. Food Technology
  12. Textile Engineering
  13. Chemical Engineering

In Defence there is best option that is NDA and NDA consists Air Force,Naval,Army.

There are also better option in Agriculture field like B.Sc in Agriculture

You can also go through on these given course like B.Sc,B.Sc(Honours),Pharmacy,Naturopathy & Yogic Science,Dairy Technology,Biotechnology,BCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?