3rd October 2012, 02:40 PM
sheetalbhandari

What is better for me doing MSc Chemistry or M.Pharmacy?

sir,i m sheetal.i have completed my b.pharmacy.i want to know what will be better for me doing msc.chemistry or m.pharmacy.please tell me.

12th December 2012, 04:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is better for me doing MSc Chemistry or M.Pharmacy?

As you have completed bachelor degree in pharmacy, it is better to look for M.Pharm. M.Pharm degree can be obtained with specialization in areas of Biopharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmacology or Quality Assurance. You can also look for specializations like Medicinal Chemistry or Pharmaceutics. After completion of the course, you can try for opportunities with National Botanical Research Institute of CSIR or Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited (BCPL). Master’s degree in Chemistry is much different from pharmacy program.
11th December 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have done b.sc in physics, chemistry and mathematics.can I do M.pharama?
27th July 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Deepak and I am doing MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry, I want to know what is the difference between M.Sc. Pharmaceutical chemistry and m. Pharmacy
22nd September 2018, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Which is better between m.pharma and msc organic chemistry?
17th October 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Rakesh Abhi and I am doing MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry, I want to know what is the difference between M.Sc. Pharmaceutical chemistry and m. Pharmacy
25th October 2020, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b pharmacy and now I am working in corporate in pharmacovigillance field but I am not happy working there..and I have completed almost two years here ...but now I am thinking of higher studies and not sure what to do m pharm or MPH or continue with my job.
30th January 2022, 06:13 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my name is Deepak and I am doing MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry, I want to know what is the difference between M.Sc. Pharmaceutical chemistry and m. Pharmacy
The main difference is that M Pharma is a technical course which comes after B Pharma ,but bsc in pcm is not comes under technical course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?