24th July 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities for MSc chemistry students?

I have completed my MSc chemistry , but i cant handle chemicals.other than teaching what are the options i have to get bright future.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities for MSc chemistry students?
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  3. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  4. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  5. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in India for the candidates of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  6. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  7. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity? -- [New]
  8. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  9. List of pharma companies in Vizag? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the opportunities after MSc in chemistry? I am doing chemistry honors from Ranchi
  11. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  12. List of colleges offering MSc Chemistry under OU? What is the cutoff rank for BC-B female students to take admission in MSc Chemistry under OU?
  13. What should I consider between chemistry and microbiology? Which one has better job opportunities if I complete my MSc from India?
  14. Opportunities for Integrated Chemistry students? Best university for Ph.D in India?
  15. What are the job opportunities after doing BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Chemistry
  16. What are the jobs for MSc Chemistry students in BPCL
  17. Can I do Ph.D in Literature along with my BSc course? What are the job opportunities for BSc/MSc in Chemistry
  18. What are the job opportunities for MSc biotech students?
27th March 2013, 10:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities for MSc chemistry students?

M.Sc Chemistry candidates with NET qualification can apply for Asst Professor jobs. They can apply for the position of Research Fellow/Project Associate in reputed institutions. Indian Oil Corporation and Bharath Petroleum are some other employers. Hindustan Lever, Cipla, Ranbaxy, etc are some of the common employers in private sector. Industrial Research Scientist, Laboratory Assistant, Biochemist, etc are some of the suitable job profiles.
27th March 2013, 08:56 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

career options after M.Sc Chemistry

Soon after the completion of M.Sc in chemistry, one can start career in Public sector.
Many of the public sector undertakings recruit candidates who have done their M.Sc in Chemistry by conducting entrance exam.

-Government chemical industries
-Pharmaceutical industries
-Factories etc.
They can also join in Petroleum companies such as Bharath Petroleum, Indian Oil Corporation etc.
-In addition if they qualify in the NET exam, they can get jobs as lecturers or assistant professors with top universities
Many research institutes in our country are in need of professionals in field of chemistry.
-ISRO
-DRDO
-Bhabha Atomic Research Center

Thank you..................
17th April 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

sir I am'passing distance education Msc chemistry passed can I eligibility for job
18th April 2013, 09:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hello Dude ...

There are so many various job opportunities for you

They are

... DABUR

... RANBAXY

... SAMI LABS LIMITED

... GAIL INDIA LIMITED

... ONGC

... DR.REDDY'S LABS

... UNIVERSITIES

... BANKING SECTOR

... INDIAN RAILWAYS

... POSTAL DEPARTMENT ...etc.,

VERY GOOD LUCK
27th May 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

what are job opportunities in USA after doing m.sc chemistry from IIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?