27th December 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What is Bioinformatics? What jobs do we get after completing this course?

what is bioinformatics and what job do we get after studying...please tell me the information

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc in Bio-Informatics? What kind of Pharmaceutical Jobs are offered for these candidates?
  2. What is Bioinformatics? What jobs do we get after completing this course?
  3. How to join Bioinformatics after completing B.Pharmacy
  4. can i apply for bank jobs after b.tech bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the jobs available after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? Details about the good jobs available?
  6. Companies for bioinformatics software designing jobs in India?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  8. Courses in bioinformatics after graduation?
  9. How to do MSc Bioinformatics? Best institutes for the same?
  10. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  11. How to do higher studies in new subject after completing BSc in Bioinformatics?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  13. Pharmaceutical companies in India offering jobs to Bioinformatics students? IT companies hiring M.Sc (Bioinformatics)?
  14. Marks required in 12th for higher studies in Bioinformatics? Qualification required, colleges, jobs available and salary details? -- [New]
  15. Which is better between M.Sc in bioinformatics and M.Tech in bioinformatics?
  16. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  17. How to get a good job after doing MSc Bioinformatics
  18. How many jobs are there in BSc for Undergraduates in Bioinformatics?
31st December 2011, 07:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is Bioinformatics? What jobs do we get after completing this course?

The application of information technology in biological science is mainly studied under bioinformatics. After completion of the course, the candidate can find opportunities in biotechnology and in bio analysis. They can also find jobs in biomedical firms and pharmaceutics. Research firms and educational sector are also in need of these candidates. They can work in laboratories and in application support.
28th June 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is Bioinformatics? What jobs do we get after completing this course?

Hi this's rani , am competed M.sc bioinformatic s but stile now i am searching for job . please guide me exactly where i will get job for my professionalism.
20th April 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. Myself ankita jha i want to do Bsc in bioinformatics plz sujest me gov. Colleges for this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?