9th February 2013, 07:09 PM
namitha.sn2

How to do PG in the field of astrophysics after completing BSc PCM?

I am to complete my B.Sc (PCM) this year. I am interested to do post graduation in field of astrophysics, can you please suggest me the basic requirements i need to opt this subject and colleges offering this course in Karnataka ?

Related Questions:
  1. Best college for BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka? Date of start of admissions?
  2. What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics
  3. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  5. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  6. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  7. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  8. Can I do MSc in Astrophysics through correspondence? I have completed BSc in PCM through CMJ university Meghalaya -- [New]
  9. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  10. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  11. Which job can I get after completing masters in Astrophysics? Can I get a job in NASA or ISRO
  12. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  13. What should I do to opt for MSc in Astrophysics in US after B.Tech?
  14. Which is better among B.Tech Aeronautical engineering and B.sc Astrophysics?
  15. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  16. Can I go in the field of management after BSc PCM?
  17. What are the career opportunities for me in the field of Astrophysics?
  18. Will I get an opportunity to do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physical Science?
14th January 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PG in the field of astrophysics after completing BSc PCM?

How can i do m.sc in astrophysics after b.sc physics. Which entrances are required for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?