6th September 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

what can I do after MCA as a career?

please informe what can i do after Mca as a carrier and education....please tell me

26th January 2013, 04:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: what can I do after MCA as a career?

MCA offers adequate scope both for higher education as well as career. After MCA, you can look for job in software sector. Networking, Database administration, programming, software testing, etc are some other areas where you can try for a job. Also defense, banks and railways offer adequate career openings. Higher education programs like M.Phil or Ph.D can be opted, if interested.
31st October 2015, 11:11 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: what can I do after MCA as a career?

MCA stands for Masters in Computer Applications and it is a professional course that grants Post Graduate Level education. It is often taken up by people who are either doing graduation in BCA i.e Bachelors in Computer Applications OR by the ones who are interested in taking up Computers as their area of specialization.

MCA is an equivalent course for those who have done B.Tech since BCA + MCA is almost considered equal to a B.Tech/Computer Engineer.

If you wish to take up MCA as your career, then its a good thing for various reasons. As we all know, IT Industry is taking the world by surprise and companies are spending huge amounts of money to setup IT Services for themselves. Thus, the scope and plethora of opportunities which lie beneath this area of specialization is only beginning to unwrap.

Here are a few options that you can consider after taking up MCA as a career option:

1. Take a good job in any of the top IT Companies like Accenture, IBM, TCS, Capgemini, Infosys, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Syntel, CSC, CGI, etc. You may have to attend some interview about them and also get questioned on coding or software languages like C, C++, Java etc. Thus, thorough preparation would be needed to crack those interviews.

2. You may try to start your own company by whatever level of knowledge you have regarding the industry and more. It may seem tedious but you can actually do it for the fact that a journey of a 1000 miles has to begin with 1 step.

3. You can get a job in any of the coaching institutes that team IT Software Languages to candidates. Its easy for MCA students to get jobs in such places as they are considered at par with the people who teach such basic levels of Computer education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?