10th November 2011, 07:21 PM
rithuk

How may I resume my career after marriage? I've completed MCA and got an experience in lecturer for about 11 years

I am house wife . i ve complted my MCA in. i ve got an experience in lecturer for abt 11/2 yrs. after marriage i couldn't continue my career due to my personal problems. now i want to restart my career. pls advice me what should i do ? Shall i do MBA? Will it help me to do? or ????

Related Questions:
  1. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  2. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  4. Can I get Lecturer post after MCA or is it necessary to do M.Phil or NET? -- [New]
  5. Can I do Ph.D course in correspondence base if I have completed MCA and working as a lecturer currently?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company
  7. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having completed MCA and having 2 years of experience?
  8. Can I apply for Ph.D after having 4 years of experience as a lecturer?
  9. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  10. I am a housewife and did MCA 5 years back : How to resume my career and which is the right career option?
  11. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  12. After MCA we should do M.Tech or PhD for better career in academic field?
  13. How may I continue my teaching job and pursue M.Tech simultaneously in Chennai?
  14. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  15. How to prepare a good resume for HR job?
  16. Eligibility to be a lecturer in DU after CA and having 2 years of work experience wit the Big 4? Details of required additional qualifications and tests to qualify for the same?
  17. What is the salary scale of lecturer in private engineering colleges?
  18. Job options available after completing MCA with 1 year experience in Dot Net?
26th June 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I resume my career after marriage? I've completed MCA and got an experience in lecturer for about 11 years

iam house wife and did mca 4 years back and i got married after i completed my studies and i cant go for job due to
personal problem can i get job n college?
16th October 2014, 04:50 PM
Ganesh choudary

Thumbs up Re: How may I resume my career after marriage? I've completed MCA and got an experience in lecturer for about 11 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by rithuk View Post
I am house wife . i ve complted my MCA in. i ve got an experience in lecturer for abt 11/2 yrs. after marriage i couldn't continue my career due to my personal problems. now i want to restart my career. pls advice me what should i do ? Shall i do MBA? Will it help me to do? or ????
Yes, can re-start your carrier who is gona stop you if you have zeal to do.
As you already have experince in teaching field look for better scholl or college and revoke your subject and teaching skills, dont look back keep doing wityh all your efforts, Some day you feel like more confident on your life and carrier.

All the best....... Do welll
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?