9th September 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after passing 12th? I am a middle class family student

Now i'm 12 what can i do 12th pass and i'm middle class family please say me what can i do in my carear

5th November 2012, 06:46 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What can I do after passing 12th? I am a middle class family student

If you are from a middle class family than you can definitely afford further education. The best possible thing to do to nurture your future into a blossomed successful career is to pursue your graduation. You haven't mentioned your academic details like your class 12 marks and subject combination. If you would have provided i would have given you exactly what to pursue for a better future prospect. But, you must know that these kind of advice cannot be given on self assumption, until and unless you have got substantial details.

I would advice you to follow your interest and the subject in which you feel interested. It will help you choose the right program for your bachelors degree.
5th November 2012, 10:28 PM
Realstarsajjad

Thumbs up Re: What can I do after passing 12th? I am a middle class family student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now i'm 12 what can i do 12th pass and i'm middle class family please say me what can i do in my carear
Anyone cannot chose, other's carear. So it is difficult to say that what will you chose after 12th class. I can give only suggestion about this.
1.If your interest in general studies you can admission any college for graduation.
2. You can chose Medical or engineering by seat on the entrance exam after 12th.
3. You can select Poly-technic courses.
There are many courses. So select one, which you like most.

Best of luck.
5th November 2012, 11:02 PM
Deep Ali

Default Re: What can I do after passing 12th? I am a middle class family student

Its better to you to join any back office kind of job or any job in which you are interested or you have some knowledge in that field. So that you gain some experience.It also helps you financially.
After that or along with that you can doing you UG/PG through distance learning,if you want. Otherwise in today's time only experience matters.

Good Luck
21st January 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th passed student and my percentage is 43.5 so what should i do so that i can build my career 4 my future plz suggest me,i am in tension sir
25th January 2013, 07:40 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

It depends upon you because you don't tell the course or stream in which you have finished your 12th because on the basis of stream in 12th ;i can tell you the courses of graduation for you.

As you said that you belongs to middle class family but my friend you can complete your all dreams and go for a success according to your interest .You can also get a loan from the government.

You can apply for following courses but you have to choose according to your stream in 12th:

BCA,
Engineering,
Architecture,
Aviation,
Defence Services,
Pilot Training,
Computer Science,
Accounting,
Banking, Law,
Hospitality,
Mass Communication,
Journalism,
Teaching,
Business Management,
Fashion Designing,
CA,
CS

Thank u!!
20th March 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I'm Santanu Chandra. I resently pursuing B.A. (general), and my subject combination is - History, Pol-science and Sanskrit. but sir I don't know what I do! because I'm not a very well study student, and I'm a middle class family student. To getting a job now is very difficult. SO, sir you please suggest me what I do now. I'm very upset about my career.
29th January 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl and belonged to a middle class family..i am completing my 12th right now and i am very tensed about my carrer after 12th.i am an average student.plz tell that carrer option which can provide me well salary plz
12th May 2016, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a pilot it's my dream job I have 60% in maths n physics in 12 n I had also done graduating bsc in pcm my problem is I belong to middle class family wat can I do so that I can see myself as a pilot in future plz help
3rd May 2018, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I finished 12th now. I'm from middle class family if you can help me which course is suitable for earn more money
9th June 2018, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 89%in 10 cbse board 69% in 12 bihar board due to fibroadenoma and surgery my career suffer I am pursuing bsc 3rd year in zoology what career i must pursue to make my career bright
22nd February 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 12th pass student with commerce and I got 84%...My interest in hotel management...But my family have financial problem ...So what I do ?
18th May 2019, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I'm a student of class 12.I have opted for PCM. I have gained 74.4 Percent in class 12. I'm confused about what I can do now. Please help me out to select a field with high job scope and good payment
10th July 2020, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Am a 2 bio science student with 81% mark...financially family is not good ...really worried about my career..pls help...don't know to choose a course.. worried about fees...is there anything I can do..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?