21st September 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Whicha re the best courses for science after passing 12th

i am a +2 student.from a middle class family.i want a high standard job. Am not intrested in eng or med.i am interested in paramedical field.which course is better? Want to know more about probability of pharm field in future?

22nd September 2013, 09:44 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Whicha re the best courses for science after passing 12th

HOTEL MANAGEMENT AFTER 12th

Although now a days young generation incline towards the most lucrative and highly paid careers like MBA, Medical, Engineering etc. But in the field of HOTEL MANAGEMENT neither their interest and nor their selection has been faded within the span of time. Due to increase in hospitality industry, economic freedom, globalization, many new employment streams has been creating day by day in Hotel Management career. Moreover, Govt encouragement in development of tourism sector brought many new employment opportunities in Hotel Industry.

Now a days there are many fold increase in Restaurants and Hotels in many big and small cities all over of India. Which is still continue and will be bigger in future. So naturally demand for professionals will be increase for hotel management jobs. So, after 12th Hotel Management career can be choose as profession choice for aspirants in this field.

For completing Hotel Management career course you need Hard work and dedication, There will be a bright future ahead not only in fatty pay packages but also chances to attain personal ambitions and pre set targets.

Qualification for Hotel Management Entrance Exam ;- The minimum qualification for hotel management entrance exam is 10+2 with science. The knowledge of English is very essential in hotel industry and thus English is also a compulsory required subject as per qualification required for entrance exam. The medium of entrance exam may be either English or Hindi. Questions in entrance exam is Multiple choice questions in subject of English, General Science, General Knowledge, Reasoning etc. If after graduation you are entering in this field than there is possibility that you can find good position in this field.
22nd September 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Pharm D course is the best. course duration is 6 years In gujarat only a college Kadi sarva vishva vidhyalaya
22nd September 2013, 06:11 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear........

As you are not interested for Medical & Engineering field you can choose normal line which is also good after +2 you can complete your BCA ,Bsc , After that you can apply for many government jobs which is of high standard like IAS , IPS, IFS etc..........

For this all jobs you have to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university , The age limit should not be crossed , It should be according to their limit.

I am attaching the carrier chart from where you can get details information of high jobs & best course which you can choose for your future,,,,,,,,,,

Good luck................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?