20th December 2010, 03:40 PM
arjun kumar singh

Date of entrance exams of Biotechnology after 12th?

Sir i am a student of intermediate and i am belong too middle class family. My aim is to become a good biotech Engineer. Please give me detail in entrance exam date

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year sample papers of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology course? List of universities to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  2. Can I get admission in civil engineering after scoring 55% in 12th?
  3. Date of entrance exams of Biotechnology after 12th?
  4. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  5. Entrance Exams and colleges for biotechnology in Kolkata
  6. How should I appear for Biotechnology entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  7. How to become a scientist after completing 12th standard?
  8. Percentage criteria to get Biotechnology after 12th? High salaried job after graduation in biotechnology in foreign country?
  9. Which are the entrance exams after BSc Biotechnology for MSc Biotechnology? When are they conducted
  10. How to get admission in Biotechnology stream after class 12th?
  11. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. Which course I can study with Biotechnology? List of entrance exams for it? How much salary I can get after it?
  16. How to pursue a career in research oriented line after completing 12th and B.Tech Biotechnology? What are the entrance exams? How important is ones percentage in UG?
  17. List of entrance exams available to study MS(Biotechnology) in China
  18. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
21st December 2010, 12:16 AM
nishant1110

Default Re: Date of entrance exams of Biotechnology after 12th?

Web resources to your question are too large to fit in this space. However, many other people have your sort of inquisitiveness. Some of their answers are available at

1. careerafter12th.com/best-colleges/?tag=biotechnology
2. careerafter12th.com/premier-institutes/?tag=biotechnology
3. www.minglebox.com/.../i-want-to-study-biotechnology-after-12th-how-much-i-hv-to-carry-to-study-biotech-in-delhi-uni-after

As regards dates, they are specific to the colleges you seek admission in, and there are a too many (UGC, AICTE & the like approved) colleges offering BSc and other courses in biotech. So it is a good field for people like you, and it can bring international placement for you too.
21st December 2010, 12:23 AM
nishant1110

Web resources to your question are too large to fit in this space. However, many other people have your sort of inquisitiveness. Some of their answers are available at

careerafter12th.com/best-colleges/?tag=biotechnology
careerafter12th.com/premier-institutes/?tag=biotechnology

As regards dates, they are specific to the colleges you seek admission in, and there are a too many (UGC, AICTE & the like approved) colleges offering BSc and other courses in biotech. So it is a good field for people like you, and it can bring international placement for you too.
23rd September 2015, 12:43 PM
k_umar

Hi,

Actually The entrance Examination are held over 62 center across the country in the month of MAY every year, A no. of institutes and universities are offering biotechnology courses on the basis of scores in this examination

Eligibility:

A pass in higher secondary examination with 60% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology.

Biotechnology course course duration is 3 years and 6-Semisters.

And to know the details about the semisters and subjects pls visit this link
https://www.amrita.edu/program/b-sc-biotechnology

THANK YOU!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?