19th December 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Pursuing CFA from which country will provide good jobs from Indian or Toronto?

hi, i am a student studying in 12th right know..i am planning to go for cfa,from where would it be better for good job in private sector india or toronto?
plz help me out,i belong to a middle class family..thanks!

2nd June 2016, 09:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pursuing CFA from which country will provide good jobs from Indian or Toronto?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies and having a career goal in life. You can definitely pursue CFA course and opt for lucrative career option in abroad as well as in abroad. However, you should not choose the place of higher studies on country basis. Rather, you should choose the place of higher studies on the basis of institutes. You should look forward to institutes of high ranking and having good exposure facilities. Countries like USA, Canada, UK, Germany and Australia are good options since they house top ranking institutes.
3rd June 2016, 02:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pursuing CFA from which country will provide good jobs from Indian or Toronto?

You can opt for the course from any place you wish to and can have a great career ahead, provided you study well wherever you opt for studies.

However, it is suggested that you should go for studies from your native place only adn for CFA course, you need not travel a far away place. You can definitely get a good job post in an MNC if you study well during the course in either place.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?