23rd October 2011, 06:55 PM
riddhi gohil

What can I do to do ICWAI while doing FYBAF? Which is the institute?

hi sir,
i m currently in FYBAF,i want to do ICWAI along with it can i do it? and yes than 4m whch institute?

24th February 2012, 09:16 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to do ICWAI while doing FYBAF? Which is the institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddhi gohil View Post
hi sir,
i m currently in FYBAF,i want to do ICWAI along with it can i do it? and yes than 4m whch institute?
Candidates in the first year of any bachelors degree program or even those who have only qualified higher secondary examination are eligible to enroll for the Foundation Course, which is later followed by Intermediate Course and Final Course.

The Cost and Work Accountancy course is offered by Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India and they impart the training through distance mode as well as through regular classes conducted at its study centers spread all over India.

In order to take admission, candidates need to contact their nearest regional council of The Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India.
25th February 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to do ICWAI while doing FYBAF? Which is the institute?

icwa can be done after fybaf, and is it very expensive to do??? how much time does it takes.... plz giv the as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?