25th December 2017, 09:46 AM
Brown and black

What can I do for taking admission in KUK for MBA course?

I have passed my B.Com, but not given any CAT or MAT, then what I can do for taking admission in KUK for MBA course? Please, help me for taking admission in MBA on kuk.

Related Questions:
26th December 2017, 04:29 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do for taking admission in KUK for MBA course?

The admission for MBA course in KUK is given based on the CAT score. There are few other eligibility requirements and admission process which are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their degree from any recognized university.
- The minimum percentage required in the degree is 50%.
- There is percentage relaxation for reserved candidates.

Admission Process:
- You need to fill the application form with all the required details.
- You need to pay the application fees through Online or DD.
- You need to submit the pay slip and submit the application form.

If you fulfill the eligibility requirements you’ll be called for further rounds and given admission based on your performance.

For more details visit the official website of KUK.
26th December 2017, 09:54 PM
rachamallamanoj

KUK stands for kurushetra university. This university accepts CAT, MAT, CMAT entrance exam scores. The admission process for MBA in this university is based on the
1. The entrance exam score of MAT, CAT, CMAT
2. Group discussions
3. Interview

The weightage for the entrance exam is 80% and group discussions and interview each is 10%. The merit list is given based on this final score.

The basic eligibility for MBA in KUK is
1. You must complete graduation in any stream from any recognized university by government of India
2. The minimum marks percentage required in graduation is 50% and for SC/ST it is 47.%% marks.

So it is mandatory to appear for the CAT or MAT exam and admission is not given without passing the entrance exam. You should take the entrance exam and pass it
27th December 2017, 08:26 AM
NeptuneSpear

KUK (Kurukshetra University) takes entrance examination for admission to MBA Courses (2 Years). For this you have to fill the application form available on the website www.kuk.ac.in Test will be comprised of 4 parts :

1) Reasoning Ability (20 Marks)
2) General Awareness (20 Marks)
3) General English (20 Marks)
4) Quantitative Aptitude (20 Marks)

After clearing the written examination you will be called for group discussion and interview.
Subjecting to the score in GD and interview, a final merit list will be prepared according to the seats available.
28th December 2017, 07:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

KUK stands for Kurukshetra University. the admission in this university in MBA is given based on the CAT score.The other eligibility criteria is written below.
>>The applicants must have qualified Bachelor’s Degree or PG Degree in any discipline with 50% marks in the aggregate (SC ST candidates 47.50% marks). If you do not satisfy the criteria, you will be called for an interview by the university authorities after submission your whole necessary documents.. All the best................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?