20th July 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Backlog in B.Com will create any problem at the time of admission in MBA course?

Sir, I have completed B.Com but got two backlog. Now I have cleared it. Please tell me will I face any problem at the time of admission in MBA course?

21st July 2017, 08:48 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Backlog in B.Com will create any problem at the time of admission in MBA course?

Definitely not. If you have cleared backlogs, then there will be no difficulty in getting admission for MBA course.

While taking admission, you must not have any active backlogs otherwise you may face difficulties in getting admission.

If you wish to get admission into top Management institutes like IIMs, then you can apply for CAT exam and score high marks to get admission there.
21st July 2017, 02:44 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Backlog in B.Com will create any problem at the time of admission in MBA course?

If you have cleared your backlog then there is no problem in appearing for MBA entrance examination.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in CAT, MAT, XAT etc to get admission in MBA course.

The common eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The minimum required aggregate is 50% but sometimes varies with institutes.

Yes, there may be some question about reason of backlog during interview for admission.
21st July 2017, 04:31 PM
GopinKumar

Arrow Re: Backlog in B.Com will create any problem at the time of admission in MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed B.Com but got two backlog. Now I have cleared it. Please tell me will I face any problem at the time of admission in MBA course?
Hi.. AS you have got cleared in that paper,no need to worry about backlogs. It is not at all a matter in interviews or placements. The only thing matters is your performance and enthusiasm in the interview and other activities. You can go for MBA in institutes like SRM university, Lovely Professional University, Christ University, IIMs, Symbiosis institute, JMI etc.
30th July 2017, 08:55 AM
nagam.

No. If you have cleared any backlogs, you don't face any problems.

But if you have studied for 1 additional year to clear backlogs, then they will ask why there is 1 extra year.

That also not a big problem. Just say them that due to health issues, you had backlogs and to clear them 1 extra year studied.

MBA is nice course with huge jobs.

For getting eligible to MBA course, you need to have minimum 50% in B.Com course and write entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?