26th July 2012, 02:44 PM
Koyna chauhan

Can i take admission in LLB 3 years without taking entrance?

can I take admission in llb 3 year without taking entrance. And kuk affiliated colleges can offer it.

15th September 2012, 01:19 AM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Can i take admission in LLB 3 years without taking entrance?

dear,

LLB

llb 3 year course:

admission eligibility:

any candidate who have done graduation in b.com/ba/bsc

or any other bachelor's degree with at least 55% in graduation level

are eligible to take admission in llb course

admission procedure:

admission to first year made strictly according to merit list
and also on the basis of 12th result of the candidate
is the determining factor for the admission

reservation and weightage will be as per university rule

prohibition:

--no candidates are allowed to take admission simultaneously in llb with any other graduation or post graduation degree from any university

in order to take direct entry then it is possible only on the basis of payment seat or take admission in any private college which have large fees structure

good luck
15th September 2012, 11:43 PM
denwer1

No it is not possible to join LLB course without any entrance examination. For this you have to appear for the national level CLAT xamination...
16th September 2012, 06:23 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely get admission on LLB 3 years without having to appear for the entrance exam. There are several law colleges in India that offer admission for LLB 3 years on the merit rather than having to appear for the entrance exam. You should look into these universities. I will mention some at the end of the answer.

LLB 3 years course is becoming rare by the day since most colleges are shifting for the BA LLB course which is 5 years long. There is no difference in the degrees. Both degree holds save value when applying for the job.

The difference is that BA LLB is taken after completing 12th. Candidates have to appear for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) exam. While for the LLB 3 years, you first need to complete a graduation course. By opting for the first option, you can save 1 year. This is the reason why more and more candidates are preferring BA LLB course.

There are two ways to get admission for LLB course. Firstly you appear for the entrance exam and secondly is purely based on the merit.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized college of India.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation course.

3. 40 percent marks for SC/ST.

You can apply for colleges below for LLB without having to appear for entrance exam.

1. Government Law College (Mumbai)

In this college admission is given purely on merit. The candidate has to go through interview before admission. There is a cut off list for admission which varies every year.

2. Balaji Law College (Pune)

For admission 45 percent marks are required in graduation course. Admission is given on merit.

3. ILS Law College (Pune)

ILS Law College offer both BA LLB and LLB course. For three years course general category candidate need 45 percent while SC/ST need 40 percent marks.
16th September 2012, 07:36 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello
You can definitely get admission on LLB 3 years without having to appear for the entrance exam. There are several law colleges in India that offer admission for LLB 3 years on the merit rather than having to appear for the entrance exam. You should look into these universities. I will mention some at the end of the answer.

LLB 3 years course is becoming rare by the day since most colleges are shifting for the BA LLB course which is 5 years long. There is no difference in the degrees. Both degree holds save value when applying for the job.

The difference is that BA LLB is taken after completing 12th. Candidates have to appear for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) exam. While for the LLB 3 years, you first need to complete a graduation course. By opting for the first option, you can save 1 year. This is the reason why more and more candidates are preferring BA LLB course.
3rd October 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

hello
i have already reaad the answers given i want to know the colleges in hyderabab in AP who r giving admission in llb3 yrs without entrance exam
3rd October 2012, 07:18 PM
munazza.iqra

name of the colleges in hyderab andhra pradesh providing 3LLB course without entrance exams
5th April 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Hey
Can anybody help me with this?
i am a hotel management Graduate with 70%. am i eligible for 3 years LLB Programme?

Regards
Karan
11th June 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN LLB 3 YEARS WITHOUT TAKING ENTRANCE AT HOOGHLY MOHSIN COLLEGE?
1st July 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Please let me know may apply for LLB 3 years or not? I have 43.25% in my Graduation.

Please mail me- [email protected]
Please
Please........................!!!
Regards
Chandra
11th July 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing company secretaries of india and b.com can you plz guid me should i opt for LLB of 3 years?
16th July 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

is there any university where i can appear for direct b.com exams without studying for 3 years
31st July 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

is there any course provided by which i can convert my llb academic to professional ?
2nd August 2013, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Plz suggest colleges in mumbai sub urbans where u dont need to give entrance exams and 100% attendance.
17th November 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,please suggest me colleges in lucknow who take admission for 3years llb without entrance exam?
17th February 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

is there any college in delhi or haryana which directly provides admission to ll.b on the basis of graduation percentage without entrance test
11th March 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I would like to get an admission in LLB. Is there any college in Delhi which provides me admission without entrance test as I had completed graduation only with marks 47.50% in 2004.
Kindly guide me for the same.
22nd July 2014, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir.
Plz suggest me to take admission wthout entrnce exm..now i have been compltd my b.com wth 62% pass ..plzz can i tak admissn from pune..plzz reply fast..I hvnt time too mch..plz.
19th November 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation with 47% and now i want to do llb.pleasw suggest me how can i do and in which university
2nd January 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,I m persuing b.com 3rd year. Is there any college in delhi for admission in llb without entrance exam?please suggest me few colleges in delhi
10th January 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I was not awar about the llb 3year exam but i am elligible and i want to complete llb from govt college in this year. What should i do now!
14th April 2016, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in second year llb ,after completing first year in BA.....?
17th September 2016, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

I am b. Sc final year and i wanna do LLB what will i do and can i give the CLAT for 3 year llb
12th January 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I have passed graduation with 39% but has also passed post graduation with 45% so can I take admission in llb course from Meerut university
11th May 2017, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm graduated from Mumbai and I took LLB first year admission in Rajasthan but now I want to take 2nd year LLB admission in Mumbai...
Whether I have to give entrance exam?
What is the procedure?
What kind of documents are required to submit and where to submit ?

Pls. Reply on my ID
[email protected]
13th June 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I am living in Palam-Dwarka and I have passed B.com(Hons) from Delhi University-open learning. Now I want to take the admission in 3 years LLB course in any nearest university or college. Please let me know how can I take the admission?
2nd March 2018, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission for LLB in which law college in Maharashtra as without given entrance exam and where no compulsory 100% attendance.
Please advise
28th May 2019, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission for LLB course law college in bangalore without given any entrance exam
12th June 2019, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherleytwain View Post

There are two ways to get admission for LLB course. Firstly you appear for the entrance exam and secondly is purely based on the merit.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized college of India.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation course.

3. 40 percent marks for SC/ST.

You can apply for colleges below for LLB without having to appear for entrance exam.

1. Government Law College (Mumbai)

In this college admission is given purely on merit. The candidate has to go through interview before admission. There is a cut off list for admission which varies every year.

2. Balaji Law College (Pune)

For admission 45 percent marks are required in graduation course. Admission is given on merit.

3. ILS Law College (Pune)

ILS Law College offer both BA LLB and LLB course. For three years course general category candidate need 45 percent while SC/ST need 40 percent marks.
These all college take admision only on the basis of entrance exam.
8th March 2020, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I got 76%in graduation what is the future process for CLAT??
13th August 2020, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

My graduation percentage is 59% with BSC.czca in any branch in Hyderabad
13th October 2020, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Please send list of colleges in karnataka offering 3 year LLB admission with out entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?