24th June 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get Ph.D admission in KUK university under JRF commerce?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I want to take admission in phd commerce under jrf so tell me the procedure to take admission.and tell name of the guide for phd commerce under kuk... It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same. Awaiting for the response.

thanks

5th August 2016, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get Ph.D admission in KUK university under JRF commerce?

Those who have JRF qualification can apply for Ph.D admission when KUK releases admission notification. Being a JRF candidate you will get exemption any written entrance exam. Only interview will be there for you.

Admission will be on the basis of merit based on academic qualification and performance in the interview stage. Hence, just keep yourself updated and apply when required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?