11th June 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission and date of entrance exam for Ph.D in Finance in KUK University?

SIR
i want to do phd in finance from kuk university
bt i don't knw the procedure of this.
pls tell me whn entrance test will be?
nd how i can take admission in phd?????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  2. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  3. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  4. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  5. How to pursue Ph.D in Finance?
  6. How to do M.Com correspondence from DU after doing graduation from KUK? I have scored 63%
  7. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  8. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  11. What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this?
  12. Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance? -- [New]
  13. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  14. How can I get admission in Ph.D in finance?
  15. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  16. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi?
  17. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  18. What is the date of admission in B.Ed in KUK?
12th October 2017, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission and date of entrance exam for Ph.D in Finance in KUK University?

I'm MBA in finance, I want to PhD in finance in Australia. So what are the requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?