16th October 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

What can I study to get a degree after passing diploma in engineering(Air conditioning and refrigeration)

i have diploma of engineering(air conditioning and refrigeration),what can i study to get degree? to get bachelour degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai
  2. CBSE Class 12 Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Which is the best book for B.Tech students for GATE?
  4. How to do ITI in Refrigeration and Air conditioning through distance education
  5. Which are the best colleges offering part time M.Tech in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
  6. Is it good to do polytechnic after passing 10th?
  7. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU? -- [New]
  8. Is IME Mumbai India approved by AICTE?
  9. How can I get admission to degree after passing diploma in IT from TEB if I have just passed 10th?
  10. Will I get Sinhagad College of Engineering, Kondhwa Branch for computer science after scoring 79 marks in CET?
  11. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  13. How to do Electrical diploma after passing 12th in commerce?
  14. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  15. 6th semester question papers of all the subjects in Chennai Anna University?
  16. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by UGC and AICTE for admission in Mechanical Diploma? Colleges in Pune or Satara which offers part time courses?
  17. Can I apply for Hotel Management after 12th? Which are the different fields in Hotel Management?
  18. Past years question papers with solutions for technical assistant of LPSC(ISRO) for electronics branch
18th August 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I study to get a degree after passing diploma in engineering(Air conditioning and refrigeration)

CAN I DO DIPLOMA IN REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONER AFTER COMPLETE ITI IN RAC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?