16th October 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

What can be the other courses which can be done after doing BSc Microbiology

Hello..I have done B.sc Microbiology.what can be the other additional courses which can be done.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology? -- [New]
  2. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  3. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What courses should I do after completion of B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  5. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  6. Courses after B.Sc in Microbiology? Job opportunities after Microbiology?
  7. Which are the beneficial courses related to Microbiology field? What is the scope in this field?
  8. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  9. How to make my career bright after BSc in Microbiology? Courses available after completion of BSc Microbiology?
  10. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  11. Am I eligible for JL in Vocation courses? List of the colleges? I have completed BSc and MSc Microbiology
  12. What are the master degree courses relevant to Microbiology?
  13. What are the diploma courses suited after BSc Microbiology?
  14. Should i take Microbiology or both Microbiology and Biochemistry in BSc?
  15. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  16. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
  17. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the further courses available after BSc Microbiology Honors? List of top universities offering the courses? Possibilities of jobs after the course completion?
20th July 2013, 12:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can be the other courses which can be done after doing BSc Microbiology

You can try for M.Sc degree in Microbiology. M.Sc degree can also be opted in streams of Applied Microbiology, or Clinical Microbiology. M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology are demanded among students. MCA degree can be opted, if interested in software field. PG diploma in Microbiology is an additional course that can be pursued.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?