20th July 2013, 12:38 AM
10bcl062

How to get placement in top construction company?

How can i get placement in top construction company,i have one running backlog & average aggregate pointer is 6.5. I have won many awards in the field of research

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get placed in any top construction company like L&T, HCC and any other company after scoring 70% in B.E Civil, 77% in 10th and 58.4% in 12th?
  2. Can I get placement in any top construction company like L&T, HCC after scoring 70% in B.E Civil Engineering, 77% in 10th and 58.4% in 12th? Should I go for M.Tech or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will an experience of 1 year be sufficient for admission in top universities of USA or UK?
  4. Should I search for other job or should I stick with TCS with a payscale of 3.16 lakhs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get placement after securing 58.4% in 12th, 77% in 10th and 70% in B.E Civil Engineering? Should I go for M.Tech or MBA?
  6. Is there any chance for girls in civil engineering jobs?
  7. List of top 10 civil construction companies in India?
  8. List of top constructions companies in Punjab?
  9. How to get information regarding off campus placements?
  10. How to do internship in construction company in Chennai
  11. How Diploma in Civil Engineering is beneficial?
  12. How to get a good placement in a core company? Any chance to get placed with CGPA of 7.8?
  13. Which are the Indian Top construction companies?
  14. Companies offering Training for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  15. Will I get placement in any company after having a backlog in the 6th semester?
  16. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  17. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  18. What kind of Questions will be asked when a Company comes for Placement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?