12th November 2016, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Industrial Electronics?

Respected Sir, I have completed Polytechnic Diploma in Industrial Electronics and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know what are the career opportunities after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Industrial Electronics? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  2. What can I do after diploma in industrial electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
  4. Procedure to do B.Tech course after Polytechnic?
  5. Am I eligible to become a Teacher in a Polytechnic College after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  6. What can I do after completing diploma in industrial electronics?
  7. Am I eligible for CA-CPT after completing polytechnic diploma in electronics
  8. Career opportunities after completing 12th in MCVC Electronics
  9. What are the career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics? I have completed B.E
  10. List of career opportunities available for a P.G.D.C.A diploma holder from government polytechnic(Jhansi) in BSNL?
  11. Career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics?
  12. What are the career opportunities I have after completion of diploma course?
  13. List of companies in Nagpur providing Industrial Training for Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication holder -- [New]
  14. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  15. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  17. Whether a Polytechnic holder can get admission in BCA? Career opportunities for male Polytechnic holder?
  18. Am I eligible for CA after completing diploma in electronics
13th November 2016, 09:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Industrial Electronics?

The name of best courses for you after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Industrial Electronics are given below.

=> B.E in Information Technology.

=> B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

=> B.E in Computer Engineering

=> B.E in Electrical Engineering

=> B.E in Electronics Engineering
14th November 2016, 04:18 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What are the career opportunities after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Industrial Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed Polytechnic Diploma in Industrial Electronics and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know what are the career opportunities after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Industrial Electronics? Please answer as soon as possible.
There are good career scope after completing the diploma in the electronic engineering.
If you clear your diploma with more than 60% of marks, then you are eligible for the jobs in PSU sector as well as many government sectors.
^ You are eligible for banking sector.
^ you can join the following sectors.
GAIL
DRDO
BHEL
BGL
NTPC

You can also join the defense sector.
You can join the state service commission exams.
You can make your career in IT companies.
You can also make your career in State electricity board.
You can make your career in many electronic companies.
25th May 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Industrial Electronics?

My daughter joined in industrial electronics in polytechnic course. After completing the course opportunities in job and further courses in B. Tech.
Jobs for female candidates after industrial electronics in polytechnic. Need your help urgent
Satyanarayana Mahankali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?