11th November 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Agriculture?

Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma in Agriculture and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know about the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Agriculture. Which courses are available after Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  2. What are the career opportunities available for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  3. What is the career scope after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture? -- [New]
  4. What are the career opportunities I have after completion of diploma course?
  5. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  8. Job opportunities for Agriculture Diploma holder?
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma Holder in Agriculture?
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  11. What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Dental Surgery?
  12. Scope and job opportunities for BSc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities and prospects of studying Diploma in Agriculture course?
  14. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. What are the career opportunities after completing 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  16. What are the career opportunities after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  17. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  18. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Import-Export programme?
14th November 2016, 10:41 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma in Agriculture and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know about the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Agriculture. Which courses are available after Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

There are lots career opportunities after completing diploma in the Agriculture field.
You can join the research development field.
You can join the Agriculture university or institute as a field assistant.
You can become assistant plant pathologist.
You can join agricultural fields for job.

You are eligible to apply for the following fields after Agricultural engineering.
Research engineer.
Agronomist
Scientist
Plant Pathologist,
Economic botanist
Associate professor.
14th November 2016, 12:50 PM
rajneesh kumar18212

Arrow Re: What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Agriculture?

Agriculture sector provide good career opportunities in following fields.

^ Research and development field.
^ Agriculture university.
^ Scope of job in Foreign country.
^ Good scope in Plant and geom.
15th November 2016, 07:16 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Jobs opportunities after completion of Agriculture diploma:
Micro Station Design Engineer
Counter sales executive
Regional Service manager
Production executive
Marketing Officer
Salesman- Agriculture products
Procurement Manager
Agriculture Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?