10th December 2016, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Electrical Engineering and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know what are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities after completing 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  2. What are the career opportunities in DRDO and ISRO after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  3. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  5. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  6. Can I pursue a career in Interior Designing after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  7. Career options other than engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  10. What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
  11. Educational opportunities after Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  12. What are the career opportunities I have after completion of diploma course?
  13. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  15. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  16. What are the opportunities available after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. What are the career options after completion of diploma in Electrical? -- [New]
  18. Can I go for diploma or opt for science with 85% marks in 10th?
11th December 2016, 10:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

If you are interested in further studies, then my suggestion to you is that you should go for bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. You can apply for admission in B.tech through LEET exam. LEET stands for 'lateral entry entrance exam'. You can apply for direct admission in second year of B.tech through this exam.
First of all you have to appear in this exam. After getting the result of LEET exam, you have to participate in online counseling process. Through counseling process, you will get best college for further education as per your score in LEET.
After completion of b.tech, you can apply for civil service exams like IPS, IAS, IES etc.
11th December 2016, 10:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

There are lots of openings in different companies for a diploma holder in electrical engineering. As you have mentioned that you want to know about the career options, so after completing the course you can apply for jobs for the post of Group 'X' (Technical) in Airforce. You can apply for the post of a Project Assistant, Engineer, Scientist. You can also become an Assistant Engineer, Trainee Engineer in various companies.

You can work in various core sectors like Banking, Railway, IT Department etc. There are lots of government sectors too where you can find employment. Some of them are:

> Indian Navy.

> BSNL.

> Indian Oil.

> NTPS.

> DRDO.

> GAIL.

> SAIL.

> IOCL.

> BHEL.

> Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?