24th September 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do B.Tech course after Polytechnic?

I am doing my diploma final year in electronics and communication engineering at srm polytechnic college in chennai. I have joined polytechnic straight after doing my 10th with 68% cgpa. After completing my polytechnic i want to do my higher studies in B.tech. So i want to know what are the procedures to follow for doing b.tech after diploma. It would be really helpful thank you so much.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for polytechnic student for btech entrance exam in DTU -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  3. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
  4. Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Procedure to do B.Tech course after Polytechnic? -- [New]
  6. Lateral entry procedure in nit civil stream
  7. Can I join Polytechnic after passing 10th? What is the procedure to join?
  8. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic?
  9. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  10. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  11. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  12. What is the duration for diploma in information technology course
  13. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?
  14. Procedure to apply for teacher post in government polytechnic institutes?
  15. Should I choose Polytechnic or Non Medical in 11th? Benefits and drawbacks of Both?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  17. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  18. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
24th September 2015, 11:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Tech course after Polytechnic?

To do B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?