31st January 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available in Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

my queston is the please tell me something about external mechanical engg. colleges becuase now i am complete the diploma in mechanical engg.and do the job so i want the information for next external education of engg.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available in Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  3. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What are the educational opportunities after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fees?
  8. Chances of getting lateral entry into B.Tech Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  11. How to do degree in Mechanical engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  12. Which PG course should I do after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which are the career options for me other than M.Tech course having completed Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  16. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  17. Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect?
  18. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
27th December 2012, 06:16 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available in Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

hello friend,

I think you have to know about information which you can study without pursuing. any U.G degree in colleges. and also you don't want to do job in low salary.

so, the good solution for above problem is you should study mechanical softwares in private and you can design any model in your home itself for about amount of 5,000 per design.

otherwise, if you are interested you can also join designing companies for about salary of range 35,000 to 50,000.

hello friend, there is no unemployment in mechanical engineering.

all the best for your future.
23rd May 2013, 06:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available in Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Universities like Annamalai University, Anna University, and etc offer engineering degree through distance. Anna University conducts distance education entrance test for selection process. In certain cases admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in diploma. University website contains additional details on admission. Amity University offers evening classes for B.Tech degree.
26th March 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the job opportunities either in private or Govt sector , after completing Diploma in Mechanical ?
16th January 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

what are the career opportunities available after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering in the field rather than engineering
16th January 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

what are the career opportunities available after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering in the field rather than engineering
24th January 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

can any one say me what is the better way for further studies after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? b-tech, or something
25th January 2015, 12:35 AM
jinalgandhi20

Hello,

My name is Jinal, i am 26 years old.

I don't have 10th or 12th certificates as i am home-schooled due to severe illness, I was partially paralyzed when I was 3 and completed my school education through home tuition.

At the age of 18 i recovered my strength and got a job at a call center as my family required me to work. after that i changed my job and joined another company as an assistant manager. Now within next 2 years i am supposed to get married and i need to have educational qualification to safeguard my future.

I came to know about NIOS recently but they told me i cannot directly go for 12th but only 2 years after finishing my 10th, Which means if i opt for NIOS studies i can only do the 10th right now and after 2 years i can go for 12th. Most probably i will be married by then, And even after 12th to complete graduation i need 3 more years which too will not get me any great job security since graduates are not in demand anyway.

I want everyone's opinion about what should i go for given the time constraint i have, Are there any DIPLOMAs which lead to Graduation?

Is there any way i can do 12th directly at NIOS or any other INSTITUTE?

Please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?