10th June 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects for BA(Arts) final year?

what are the sujects in arts for fy ba
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of final year B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  2. How to take admission in degree after passing BSc degree -- [New]
  3. Can I opt for computer related subjects as an optional in prelims while doing CSE final year?
  4. Is it possible to have a PG through Distance Learning without Graduation?
  5. Optional subjects for UPSC preliminary exam? I am doing my final year B.E ECE
  6. How many subjects are there in BCA final year?
  7. List of M.Com final year subjects in Taxation from Jiwaji University situated in Gwalior?
  8. Am I eligible for placements in core companies as my CGPA is 6? Should I prepare for GATE? Which subjects should I go through?
  9. List of main subjects for IAS exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which subjects should I prepare for Technical Interview of TCS? I am a final year Mechanical Engg
  11. Which subjects can I choose? I am a final year IT student
  12. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate having appeared for final year of BA course with Computer Applications and Psychology as the subjects?
  13. Can IES exam be given in 3rd year or final year? Books to be referred?
  14. How to study LLB after passing B.A graduation?
  15. Which one course will suit on me either MBA,MCA or M.Com? I am B.Com final year student(Married) and I am very good in theoretical subjects
  16. Am I eligible to apply for engineer trainee in ECIL? What is the syllabus? Which are the subjects of final year and what is the syllabus?
  17. How to get resources for the subjects of Sociology and Geography for IAS Exam?
  18. Which are the optional subjects in IES exam?
26th March 2015, 03:24 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What are the subjects for BA(Arts) final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the sujects in arts for fy ba
please reply soon..
Syllabus might differ from place to place and university to university, as you have not specified for which university you need Subjects for final year of Bachelors of Arts, therefore I am providing you the detailed syllabus or name of the subjects from Pune university as one of my friend has done from the same University.

Theory of Advertising, Dissertation and Research Methodology are three subjects. Theory of Advertising and Dissertation will be for Examination and marks will be counted for final scores. Even it includes 50 marks of Viva voice.

There are few practical subjects like Communication Design I Advertising design and Communication Design II which consists of Branding corporate identity program, Publication Design, Educational Design, Environmental Design and Web interface design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?