3rd November 2010, 04:15 PM
chitralee sarma

What are the career options after doing BSc in Chemistry? Is it necessary to do PG?

what are the career options after doing b.sc in chemistry??is it necessary to do post graduation or there are lot of scopes available even after graduation??is it a good idea to work for a year after graduatin and carry on with further studies after after a one year of break so that i can fund my own studies??

31st July 2012, 09:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options after doing BSc in Chemistry? Is it necessary to do PG?

It is not compulsory to do a PG course after graduation. But, a PG course will enhance your chance of employability. A graduation degree itself will help you to get good jobs in both private and public sector orgnisations. You can do PG courses like MBA, M.Sc, and MCA etc after B.Sc. If you are interested, you can find a good job after graduation and do a post graduation in the distance mode. You can choose a suitable option based on your interest.
17th September 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options after doing BSc in Chemistry? Is it necessary to do PG?

What are the cources in forensic science after Completing BSc Chemistry?
16th June 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc chemistry with 80% ,is there any job opportunies in abroad,how to prepare for it,is there any exams to be faced
21st August 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do medicine after Bsc in Chemistry or biochemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?