31st January 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the PG programmes after BSc chemistry to do the higher studies?

I am after my graduation(appearing) interested in environmental studies.what are the career options i can opt?i am also interested in agricultural studies also,will u plz tell about higher options after my BSc chemistry degree programme

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  2. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  3. How to take B.E as higher studies or MSc as higher studies while studying BSc Physics
  4. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do after BAMS?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying in Germany after completing B.Tech(IT)?
  7. How to pursue higher education in abroad after passing BSc in Chemistry
  8. Which entrance exam I need to apply for doing higher studies abroad after completing Chemistry Hons?
  9. How to do my higher studies in abroad after finishing BSc IT
  10. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  11. UK higher education?
  12. Which course is best for me for higher studies? I have passed 12th with 90% and have got good marks in chemistry and biology
  13. What are the options available for higher studies after completion of BSc Physics?
  14. Best choice after graduating in Chemistry?
  15. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  16. Higher studies in Canada after Masters in chemistry from Bangladeshi University with CGPA 3.76?
  17. How should I apply for higher studies in ISRO?
  18. How to do higher studies if I want to do MBBS?
31st January 2016, 09:36 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What are the PG programmes after BSc chemistry to do the higher studies?

After B.Sc there are many PG courses such as M.Sc in zoology,M.Sc in general chemistry, M.Sc in organic chemistry, M.Sc in organic chemistry, M.Sc in microbiology,M.Sc in Biotechnology and M.Sc in forensic science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?