6th June 2013, 07:33 PM
adorable dimpy

What are the career prospects and job opportunities after B.Pharma?

what are the career prospects and job oppurtunities after b pharma

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career prospects and job opportunities after B.Pharma?
  2. What are the job opportunities in both government and private sectors? Which B.Tech course has more career prospects?
  3. Which field can we get in commerce? Can I get the computer line?
  4. Which is the best between B.Tech and BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES? -- [New]
  7. Salary for BSc Biotech Students?
  8. How to get a job offer from TCS? What are the prospects of career growth? I am a mechanica
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  10. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in drawing? Is there any government job in this field? Suggest some top institutions for the same.What are the minimum qualifications required to became a physics professor?
  12. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech with VISI Desgin specialization?
  13. Which posts to apply after completing BCA from a recognized university?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?
  18. Can i do LLB after doing B.Pharmacy? How to get admission?
13th August 2016, 07:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career prospects and job opportunities after B.Pharma?

B.Pharm is a bachelor degree course. After completion of B.Pharm course there are a lot of courses and job opportunities available for you are given below.

BEST COURSES

=> M.Pharm

=> MBA

=> Clinical research diploma

=> Pharm D – 5 years

EMPLOYMENT AREA
  • Hospitals Chemist Shops
  • Drug Control Administration
  • Pharmaceutical Firms
  • Research Agencies

JOB PROFILE
  • Researcher
  • Lecturer
  • Analytical Chemist
  • Medical Transcriptionist
  • Drug Inspector
  • Customs Officer
  • Regulatory Manager
  • Teacher
  • Data Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?