9th October 2011, 09:06 AM
saficool

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in drawing? Is there any government job in this field? Suggest some top institutions for the same.What are the minimum qualifications required to became a physics professor?

Sir,
I am very confused about my career.
I am a student of XII class studying in J.N.V.. I am not so bad in drawing skills as well as in my studies.
So sir i wan to know about the career options in design. Is there any govt. job for this.
I also want to know about the minimum qualifications to become a physics professor in colleges/ universities.
Also suggest me for some best institutions/universities for the same.

thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum education qualifications required for TTA post in Indian Railways? Career prospects in future?
  2. Subjects to take in B.Com and specialization in M.Com to be Professor of Advertising?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  4. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  5. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  6. How to do MBBS if I am a biological group student
  7. Should I go for HR specialization or IT after completing B.Tech(Computer) and MBA?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  9. Scope of teaching jobs in Govt. colleges after Clearing NET and MA in Tourism?
  10. Which career option should I choose related to Physics after completing 12th?
  11. Whether B.Sc. (Physical Science) course has better career prospects or not? -- [New]
  12. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Better options available after B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. What qualifications is required to take up a career as Mathematics professor?
  15. How can I do the teaching job in state or central government schools? Qualifications for the drawing teacher job?
  16. Is it necessary to choose Arts stream to build career in Drawing field?
  17. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course?
  18. Bio-process engineering or Bioinformatics? which field has better scope, career and jobs?
2nd May 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in drawing? Is there any government job in this field? Suggest some top institutions for the same.What are the minimum qualifications required to became a physics professor?

What ar d basic rules and regulations related to drawing?
18th December 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in drawing? Is there any government job in this field? Suggest some top institutions for the same.What are the minimum qualifications required to became a physics professor?

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in drawing? Is there any government job in this field? Suggest some top institutions for the same.What are the minimum qualifications required to became a physics professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?