30th August 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Government Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech with VISI Desgin specialization?

I m persuing M.tech with vlsi design as my specialization. what are job prospects after m.tech? I want to know what the govt-job opportunities are?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for me in government sector after doing MSc physics with specialization in Electronics?
  2. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  3. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  4. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  5. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
  6. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  7. Job opportunities after completion of M.Tech?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  9. Government jobs after M.Sc (Physics) with specialization in electronics from DU?
  10. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  11. What are the job opportunities available in government after completion of diploma in fashion designing?
  12. After completion of B.Tech should I do M.Tech or MBA? Which one is better and what are the government job opportunities?
  13. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  14. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  15. Which is the best specialization in MBA course between HR and Marketing? Career scope for Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  16. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  18. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?

30th August 2011, 11:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech with VISI Desgin specialization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m persuing M.tech with vlsi design as my specialization. what are job prospects after m.tech? I want to know what the govt-job opportunities are?
dear friend,

The govt jobs for M-TECH in VLSI :-

1)BARC
2)DRDO
3)NIC
4)IGDR
5)IOCL
6)NTPC
7)SAIL
8)NTPC
9)BHEL
10)UPSC

These all jobs are belongs to R&D field.

Also you have a option for PHD .so you can try it.

All the best

8th November 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech with VISI Desgin specialization?

pls tell me the top rank m.tech college in cs

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?