3rd May 2012, 10:59 AM
ragabsingh

What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?

hi,
i am ragabsingh

my question is ,after bca ,what scop in iaf.

14th June 2012, 12:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragabsingh View Post
hi,
i am ragabsingh

my question is ,after bca ,what scop in iaf.
Having done your bachelors degree program in Computer Applications, you will be able to join Indian Air Force in the following branches provided you fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned:

Flying Branch: You may write Combined Defense Service Examination to join the Flying Branch of Indian Air Force provided you have studied physics and Mathematics in the higher secondary level. Apart from that, you need to be within 19-23 years of age to be considered eligible for the examination.

Administrative and Logistic Branch: You may write Air Force Common Admission Test to join Administrative Branch or the Logistics provided you have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the bachelors degree examination.As far as age limit is concerned, you have got be within 20-23 years.
20th June 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?

please tell me application form date in IAF only for girl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?