15th May 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to get admission in any government college after scoring 30.276 in TANCET? I am from M.E computer science and engineering

I got 30.276 in tancet 2012 for M.E computer science and engineering.I am BC community.If any chance to get admission in any one government college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any government or aided college for M.E/M.Tech after scoring 26 in TANCET?
  2. Any chance to get a government college after scoring 27 marks in TANCET for MCA? I belong to SC caste
  3. Any chance for government college after scoring 43.453 in TANCET M.E(CSE)? Fee structure and date of sale of counseling forms?
  4. Any chance to get a seat from any government college after scoring 37.6 marks in TANCET?
  5. How to get a chance to get in any government college after scoring 37.6 marks in TANCET?
  6. Will I get a chance for admission in computer science or IT engineering branch in IT engineering colleges after scoring 900000 AIR?
  7. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will i get a chance in government college in West Bengal after scoring 4052 in AIEEE and 6512 in WBJEE? Any chance to get in IEM or Heritage in West Bengal in computer science and engineering?
  9. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  10. What are the chances of getting any government college after scoring 31.5 in TANCET?
  11. Can I get government college after scoring 30.227 in TANCET exam? -- [New]
  12. How much marks should I score in TANCET to get a seat in Tirunelveli Government Engineering College?
  13. Procedure to get in government college of Tamilnadu after scoring 40 marks in TANCET?
  14. Can I get a chance in government college after scoring 20.995 in TANCET exam? I am from BCM category
  15. Any chance of getting admission in government college after scoring 14202?
  16. Admission in government or any other reputed college after scoring 37.703 in TANCET M.E?
  17. Any chance to get a good college in Anna University Counseling after scoring 19 marks in TANCET?
  18. Which kind of college will I get through counseling after scoring 23.122 in TANCET?
15th September 2016, 08:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in any government college after scoring 30.276 in TANCET? I am from M.E computer science and engineering

TANCET 2017 - Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test acronym as TANCET is conducted by the Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu.

As per my knowledge, no you are not eligible to get admission in any government college after scoring 30.276 in TANCET.

My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college according to you score in TANCET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?