12th November 2011, 11:18 AM
daisu sharma

Which one is a good choice between doing Job in India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

what is the good decision? doing job in india or abroad after completing B.Sc nursing course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better choice for me of doing M.Sc IT course within India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  2. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  3. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc Nursing and B-Pharmacy after completion of 10+2 with 62.2% of marks?
  4. What are the steps I need to follow to do get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? Do I need to do some extra course in abroad again? -- [New]
  5. How to do MSc in abroad after completing BSc Nursing in July?
  6. Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
  7. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  8. Which is a good choice, Job in India or in Abroad after completion of B.Tech Electrical?
  9. How can we get job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing Course?
  10. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  11. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  12. What preparation I have to do for getting job in abroad after completing B.Sc Nursing? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. Will the job demand in abroad for BSc nurses decrease after 4 to 5 years?
  14. How can I get a job abroad after completing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get a job in abroad after completing BSc Nursing?
  16. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  17. How to get job in abroad being a B.Sc Nursing graduate with 2 years of clinical experience?
  18. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
21st November 2011, 04:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is a good choice between doing Job in India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

You can find large number of opportunities after doing B.Sc Nursing course. It is totally personal decision to take up a job in India or abroad. In abroad you will find lot of options with good pay. In India you will not get the salary as abroad yet you are in your homeland. You can also choose to work for sometime in India and then opt to work abroad. This will increase your job prospects as well as salary.
23rd December 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is a good choice between doing Job in India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

Which is best medical college for b.sc nursing in punjab?
15th May 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

recently i have done my 12 class with medical in india.can i study in spain?
1st May 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

can i get job in bsc .nursing with 60%
29th July 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

whether doing job in abroad iz better or in chennai iz best?
20th November 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

how can work in abroad after b.sc nursing and higher study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?