13th June 2018, 07:52 PM
Sahithigoud

What are the chances of getting into confirm list from wait list for admission in M.Sc of Pondicherry University?

I got 99 rank in M.Sc entrance of Bioinformatics subject from Pondicherry University. And my name is given in the wait list. Can I get admission in this university? My caste is OBC. What are the chances of getting into confirm list from wait list?

22nd June 2018, 08:56 PM
xJhinukx

Default Re: What are the chances of getting into confirm list from wait list for admission in M.Sc of Pondicherry University?

Selection for MSc is based on an entrance examination conducted at various Centres by Pondicherry University. The test consists of multiple choice questions in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology etc.
There are 40 total seats available for occupation outof which 11 for obc category. If 99 is your rank in OBC category then it might be difficult for you to get an admission as only 11 seats are available. However the chances are better if 99 is your overall rank as there are 40 total seats. Then again it all depends on how many people on the list actually get admitted. They might move elsewhere if given better choices and in that case your chances increase.
24th June 2018, 01:50 AM
manjira...

Default Re: What are the chances of getting into confirm list from wait list for admission in M.Sc of Pondicherry University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahithigoud View Post
I got 99 rank in M.Sc entrance of Bioinformatics subject from Pondicherry University. And my name is given in the wait list. Can I get admission in this university? My caste is OBC. What are the chances of getting into confirm list from wait list?
The maximum number of seats available for M.Sc Bioinformatics in Pondicherry University is 40 including General, SC/ST and OBC.

The chances of getting into confirmation list from the wait list depends on the availability of seats. If the candidates who are selected in the confirmation list do not take admission and seats remain vacant then you have a fair chance to get admission in M.Sc Bioinformatics.

You can keep checking the online website of the Pondicherry University for any updates.
5th November 2020, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I got 152 rank in mba banking technology will i get seat and I am in obc category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?